Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Look everything over!

Here is a sample of what your blog will look like. Look everything over to make sure it is just perfect for you. If there are any changes you want made, I need to know before your blog is installed to your account. Remember, when I install your blog, you will not loose anything that is currently on your blog right now. Please email with any changes you want done, or to tell me its perfect. I want you to be 100% satisfied, so if you are not, please let me know and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Please read the following post for intructions on how to give me access to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Special Made Designs using elements from the kit "Complicated" by Laurie's Scraps . ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.